Saturday, August 25, 2012

Is this blog "the one?"

Well, after several attempts at having enough patience to keep a blog going, will this finally be the right one?  A friend down from D.C. (at http://www.goldennuggetgourmet.com/) has encouraged me to try to blog about interior design.  I am no professional by any means (although even using the term "professional" has become very controversial anyway irt whether certification is required or not, etc), so  who know, really.  But, I do not do it AS a profession.

I do have a very particular style though, and that is very definitely coastal.  Since moving from Cincinnati, Ohio to Virginia Beach to become a United States Naval Officer, the beautiful coastal views around me have developed my love for bringing that look inside in a (hopefully) tasteful, fun way!

Welcome to my CHX BCH (Chick's Beach, aka Chesapeake Bay Beach) blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment